3 Nov 2013

MUSIC: New songs you're working on!!!

I couldn't believe when Miguel told me the songs he's teaching you at the moment... I really got impressed... and very exited!!! Bangles was one of my favorite bands when I was almost your age!!! I know you are going to love "Eternal Flame", for sure!!!
And there are three more songs, aren't there? "Nowhere man", by The Beatles, "Imagine", by The Beatles, and another Christmas one you enjoyed when you were younger, "Winter Wonderland".
WebRep
currentVote
noRating
noWeight

4 comments:

  1. Yes Mary Luis the song of "eternal flame" is very beautiful i enjoy it listening.I have listening many times is wonderful
    From : Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi mary luis i want you to show us meet me half way that you show us at 1st grade. i enjoy it a lottt!!!
    if you have time (claro) i here it but i dont know the lyrics and i want you to show mwe or us.
    hugs!!
    Irene.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Mary Luis I had listening all the songs=)
    They are beautiful!!!
    A BIG HUG.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mary Luis!!
    In music we are playing a new and it´s about The Police called Every breath you take.
    If you have time please can you put it=)
    lot´s of kisses!!

    ReplyDelete